วันอังคารที่ 24 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

2OOO Music Video/Skit/Artsy Video Contest!

2OOO Music Video/Skit/Artsy Video Contest! Video Clips. Duration : 2.47 Mins.


prizes: 5th-subscription from me annotation in video box for 5 days comment on your video favorite your video 4th-subscription from me annotation in video box for 1 week comment on your video favorite your video and a pillow pet! 3rd-subscription from me annotation in video box for 1.5 weeks comment on your video favorite your video like 2 of your videos 2nd-subscription from me annotation in video box for 2 weeks comment on your video favorite your video like your video 1st-subscription from me annotation in video box for 2 weeks comment on your video favorite your video like your video package from me including: a homemade letter from me 6 bags of candy a pillow pet and silly bands! collab if you want

Tags: 2000, subscribers, music, video, contest, artsy, skit

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น