วันพุธที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pillow Pets - Should You Buy Them For Babies?

People have been in love with Pillow Pets since they came out in 2003. Those lovable limited pillows for kids were so hot at one time, that while the 2009 Christmas season, when they were being sold out over the place, some population were paying over a hundred dollars for them so their child could have their Christmas wish of owning one.

But with so many of these pet pillows being sold you may want to ask yourself how safe are they and should babies be allowed to have them? These are questions I asked myself. I don't have any young kids to buy them for, but I do want to propose them to friends and house that do have small kids. I myself find them very adorable. So I did some explore to see what I could find.

Pet Pillow

Results Of My Research

In my explore of the Pillow Pets I found that they have no small parts that can be swallowed by babies who just love to put things in their mouths. And speaking of putting things in their mouths, these plush animal pillows for kids are made of soft chenille and have no chemicals that can be harmful to kids.

They are also very durable and made in such away that they won't just fall apart. Each of the Pillow Pets animals comes in two separate sizes, 11" and 18". So if you're purchasing for a baby and afraid there's a danger of the baby being smothered with the large size, you can just get the smaller size.

My Conclusion

I think that these kids novelty pillows are safe for kids of all ages and that includes babies. As with anyone there's all the time a limited danger, but that's just part of life. From the reviews I have found, kids and parents both certainly love their Pillow Pets and are very glad they got them.

Pillow Pets - Should You Buy Them For Babies?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น