วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

My Pillow Pets Unicorn, Find valid Pillow Pets

Finding a Pillow Pet was one of the hardest items to get while the holiday season of 2009. They were sold out everywhere from the Pillow Pets Unicorn, to the Panda and every other style. The website was basically terminated for a while due to the fantastic demand. I never knew these minute stuffed animal/pillows would be such a hot item.

Even today you can find some websites and eBay seller's trying to get more then the regular sell price. I tried getting one of these for my daughter for Christmas 2009 only to find them sold out everywhere. The only ones you could get were on auction sites for .00 and up. I am not one of those parents that will pay anyone just to have a certain gift under the tree so I bought a similar one from other company to hold her off.

Pet Pillow

Now the legal Pillow Pets are back in stock so I got my daughter The Unicorn and she could not be happier. She now has 2 Unicorns and they are her favorite stuffed animal.

Pillow Pets are a great gift as they are not expensive at .95 from the legal site. They hold up extremely well and are machine washable. There are over 30 separate animals to choose from so it's easy to find one that's right for any child. Just make sure if your reasoning about getting one for the holidays you act fast before they sell out again. The smile on your child's face will make you glad you didn't wait until the last minute.

My Pillow Pets Unicorn, Find valid Pillow Pets

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น