วันอังคารที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dave Heinz H8 Fest - How I Really Feel

Dave Heinz H8 Fest - How I Really Feel Video Clips. Duration : 3.80 Mins.


Lyrics: Here's a little song I wrote About a girl from New York City You're just a stupid lyin cheatin fuckin scumbag whore And I hope every relationship you have goes wrong I hope your car breaks down on the freeway And then you get depressed and wind up gaining lots of weight I hope your pet needs expensive surgery And then you eat shrimp and you get a shellfish allergy I hope it rains on your vacation every day and night And that you burn your mouth on a hot pizza slice I hope your boss is a real jerk and gets up in your face And then you come home and you cry into your pillow case That's right baby Now let me tell you how I REALLY feel You're just a stupid, lyin, cheatin, fuckin scumbag whore And I hope every relationship you have goes wrong I hope you step in doodoo in your brand new shoes And then your alcoholic father drinks a ton of booze I hope you get your period ALL THE TIME And then you're never ever ever feelin satisfied You're just a stupid lyin cheatin fucking scumbag whore And I hope every relationship you have goes wrong I'm gonna tell you how I really feel girl I hope every time you order delivery, they never get it right I hope your kids' college text books are very expensive I hope you order bad Indian food I hope your credit card gets declined when you're shoppin I hope your pet fish dies I hope you get a Nickleback CD for Christmas I hope Netflix accidentally sends you the Parent Trap that's right Produced by Jon Stern at Rough Magic Studios in ...

Tags: How I Really Feel, Dave Heinz and the Divorcees, Valentine's Day, cupid, stupid, lying, cheating, scumbag, whore

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น