วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pillow Pet safety Issues For Children

Maybe you have never heard of the Pillow Pet, but in a nut shell it is a stuffed animal that children play with and when they get tired it also genuinely unfolds and acts as a pillow during their nap time. This is one of those as seen on Tv type products, where you can buy the product by calling the eight hundred number on the commercial or go to their associates website to purchase on line. It seems that these toys are all the rage right now with our youngsters, and I can see why. They are quite adorable as they come in vibrant and spicy colors in shapes ranging from farm animals, to sea creatures, to critters found on the African plains. They double as a cut adorable cuddly pet one minute, and at the loosening of a Velcro strap they unfold into a accumulate and plush pillow. With child toy security and I wondered about the security of the Pillow Pet for my own children, and here is what I found.

I think hear on the news every year of toys being recalled due to security issues and some type of awful occurrence where a child gets hurt. One genuinely good thing about the Pillow Pet is that there are no small pieces that come with the product that a child can put in their mouth. There is nothing that can be chewed or swallowed that could be some type of possible hazard for a child playing with it. Also, these stuffed animals are furry and soft, and there genuinely is no way for a child to hurt another child with it. After all, these toys double as cuddly pillows so how risky could they genuinely be? A Pillow Pet is made of chenille material which as far as I can tell from minimal investigate is non toxic, and the product is man-made highly well and does not look like it will come apart with heavy or rough play. The seams are joined tightly and the material will not fray and thread, so nothing should fall apart due to loose strings.

Pet Pillow

I am not an master on toy security for children, but common sense would tell just about anyone that a Pillow Pet is safe for children to play with, and sleep with. I am tired of seeing toys come out on the store every year and cause harm to our children, because they were not adequately tested by the company before the release. I do not see any of these issues at all with the Pillow Pet. My daughter keeps request me when I am going to buy her a Pillow Pet, and they are so cute and adorable you know I going to get it for her. She likes Alli Alligator and Mr. Bear, but she also is quite fond of Buzzy Bumble Bee and Zippity Zebra. So rest easy parents, I do not think we have anyone to worry about with regard to security issues with a Pillow Pet.

Pillow Pet safety Issues For Children

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น