วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sh at t er ed // A Jemi Abuse Story. Ch. 6

Sh at t er ed // A Jemi Abuse Story. Ch. 6 Tube. Duration : 1.22 Mins.


Attention Jonas fanatics.... Our precious Kevin is now 24 years old. Like can you believe it?! He is growing up on us. Oh and I love that Joe is having fun hanging with Nick for a week. My joick senses went crazy when I saw him tweet that. It made me happy. :) ♥ Anywho....on to the story my lovely subbers. (: __ This sucks. I'm ill and having to be taken care of by my arch enemy. I can not believe we had sex. It makes me shiver just thinking about it. But the strange thing is...I don't remember anything of it. It's like a blur. The last thing I remember was Joe made me dinner and I asked him....if he was trying to kill me....Joe...I believe he put smethng in that food that blacked me out for a while and erased my memeory. That son of a bitch. I could slaughter him right now. But I'm too ill to do so. Damn it. __ There was a knock on teh door and I heard Joe come out of the kitchen to answer it. He stroked my ponytail on the way to it. I quickly wiped his germy hands off my head with my pillow pet. Poor pillow pet. Has Joe's sick grimy germs on its fur. Eh, I'll wash it later. I heard a sof voice say hey as he opened the door. It sounded liek Kevin. My body suddenly got stornger as I raised myself up to admire his beautiful prescence. I noticd he was dressed pretty casual. He had on a forest green shirt which bought out his lovely greenish eyes. His pants were neatly creased at the hem. Typical Kevin. They were paired with sneakers to match his shirt. I was blown away by ...

Tags: Jemi, Joe, Jonas, Demi, Lovato, Kevin, Nick, Pregnant, Jealousy, Sickness

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น