วันพุธที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pillow Pets 18 inch - Fiery Dragon

Pillow Pets 18 inch - Fiery Dragon Review


Prices as of : Nov 28, 2012 15:30:03
Listprice : $19.99
Offier Price : $17.77
You Save : $2.22

Pillow Pets 18 inch - Fiery Dragon Feature

  • Pillow Pets 18 inch - Fiery Dragon...I'm the most magical dragon you'll ever meet, Although I breathe fire, I'm very sweet. I'm fun and friendly and love to play, But I like to snuggle at the end of the day!

Pillow Pets 18 inch - Fiery Dragon Overview

Pillow Pets 18 inch - Fiery Dragon...I'm the most magical dragon you'll ever meet, Although I breathe fire, I'm very sweet. I'm fun and friendly and love to play, But I like to snuggle at the end of the day!Pillow Pets plush folding stuffed animals and other plush products are favorites for all ages - from toddlers to teens, expectant mothers to grandmothers! Whether you choose a jungle animal, farm critter or sea creature or all of the above Pillow Pets plush products are so cute and cuddly, you won't want to put them down!If your Pillow Pet gets dirty and needs a washing heres how to do it!Place your Pillow Pet inside a white pillow case and tie off the open ends. Wash on gentle cycle and cold water. DO NOT PUT INTO DRYER! Let Pillow Pet air dry! Putting your Pillow Pet inside a white pillow case prevents the washing machine from beating up the fibers on the item and increases the life of your Pet.

*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Nov 28, 2012 15:30:03

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น