วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pillow Pets - Are You Getting Quality?

I recently bought one of the As seen on Tv Pillow Animals, good known as Pillow pets. This is the first time that I have made a buy by actually calling into an infomercial so I was a bit hesitant about the ability that I would be getting. I purchased the Buzzy Bee Animal Pillow in the small size. My best friend's daughter wanted one of these for the holidays so I figured what the heck Ill go for it. I purchased the small one for somewhere around 20 bucks and then waited to receive my order. I figured that it would take a while since it was around the holidays but shipping was actually actually quick.

Quality?

Pet Pillow

I received the box and my biggest concern was the quality, but much to my surprise the ability is excellent. I figured with the reasonable price tag I wasn't going to get much for my money but I was surprised. Not to mention that I did some recent investigate and learned that "My Pillow Pets" received the 2009 iParenting Media exquisite product Award and the 2009 Dr. Toy Best Vacation product Award. Not bad for a pillow!

What You Get

You can't fantasize how soft these things are, I wish that I knew more toddlers because they make an exquisite gift! Think a snuggy in the shape of an animal pillow, you can't go wrong. I would rate my whole perceive with buying a Pillow Pet as a 9 out of 10. Fast shipping, good quality, great buyer service!

Pillow Pets - Are You Getting Quality?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น